Enriching the Online Experience with SuiteCommerce
Launching an e-commercecommerce site can be daunting. Whether you’re re-platforming from an existing legacy system or launching your online store for the first time, you’ll need a powerful e-commerce solution that offers an omnichannel experience and allows you to develop a robust storefront. This is where NetSuite comes in!
NetSuite’s latest e-commerce offering, SuiteCommerce, was developed with the idea that e-commerce is no longer a stand-alone channel but a key business component. It enables merchants to move from siloed shopping channels to an integrated solution that seamlessly connects in-store POS and e-commerce to inventory, order management, marketing, financials, merchandising, and customer service.
Revolutionizing The Online Experience
SuiteCommerce allows merchants to add B2C and B2B e-commerce capabilities to their NetSuite ERP solution. Leveraging a rapid and phased implementation model, SuiteCommerce enables you to launch a full-featured online store in almost 30 days!
Backed up by an extensive partner ecosystem, professional services, and dedicated support, SuiteCommerce is the solution your business needs to reach new heights.
With help from NetSuite Implementation partners, you can painlessly migrate website images, catalogs, and product designs to your SuiteCommerce solution.
Additionally, SuiteCommerce comes with a variety of pre-built responsive designs, site management tools, and powerful site search capabilities that aid in engaging shoppers, improving average order values, and increasing conversions.
How Suitecommerce Delivers An Innovative Experience
Let’s look at some additional features that SuiteSuccess provides to address the needs of direct consumers and business buyers:
- Product Comparisons— Review feature differences by creating a comparison table of various products for shoppers.
- Transform the store — Unify your online and in-store buying journey with SuiteSuccess to deliver a seamless shopping experience.
- Notifications and alerts — It allows shoppers to subscribe to notifications for items back-in-stock.
- Item Badges– Improve user experience by displaying visual icons identifying whether certain items On Sale, New, or Best Sellers on product detail and category pages.
- Personalized Catalogue Views— Use personalized groups and segments to publish different pricing, inventory, and product catalogs for commercial buyers.
- Any device — Offer a device-optimized shopping experience that uses responsive web design to display seamlessly across desktops, laptops, and tablets.
- Responsive Email Templates— customize your order status email templates, such as those for approved, confirmed, shipped, and canceled, with a responsive design and layout across device sizes.
If you wish to learn more about growing your business with SuiteCommerce, get in touch with NetSuite Implementation and Consulting partners, Ravenstone Solutions.
Our NetSuite experts can help you create a compelling, unique, and personalized web and in-store experience that differentiates your brand from the competition. Contact our team today at 1(800) 459-7128 for more information.